
Apollo patiently waiting to eat.
I want to introduce our different family members.
Apollo is our first cat, but not really. As many people know when Manuel and I sent out three years ago to get two kittens it was not the best experience. We started out with a male (Mars) and female (Venus) and we had to give the female back because she was not happy in our house. Then we got another female named Hera and then Mars got sick. When we were treating Mars, Hera ended up getting sick and dieing. Then we got Zeus (Apollo brother) and Mars had to be put down. Then we have Zeus and Apollo and the next day we got a call saying that we had to bring them back because there was an out break of a sickness. After everything we ended up with Apollo and Serena and they are perfect. I think we went though everything to get the two cats that we were suppose to have.
No comments:
Post a Comment